Johnny likes his hair long, like in the top picture. The other day I was giving him a hair cut and he would not stop wiggling, rubbing his eyes, and turning his head from side to side. I told him to hold still and put his head up several times. He would just say, "I can't," or "I am," or "I am trying
Thursday, November 13, 2008
A Tragedy
Johnny likes his hair long, like in the top picture. The other day I was giving him a hair cut and he would not stop wiggling, rubbing his eyes, and turning his head from side to side. I told him to hold still and put his head up several times. He would just say, "I can't," or "I am," or "I am trying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
THat is Harrison too! Sometime I need to post the pictures of me cutting his hair this summer. I let it et really long and I loved it, but Ben did not like it so well. So I was trying to just trim it up but Harrison was crying and grabbing his hair saying "no no no!" That it got too short in places and well I ended up pulling out the clippers, and buzzed it short. I haven't cut it since though, and now it is getting long again and I love it. I have missed his long hair.
I do agree with being able to see Jonny's eyes, You notice them way more with his short hair and they are gorgeous.
i like it short. i think he's a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment