Anya really enjoys her older brothers and sisters. When they are running around the house she is always crawling after them as fast as she can squealing with delight. She also loves the outside. Every morning when we open the front door, Anya crawls as fast as she can outside. She has not figured out how to get down steps yet, so she goes no further than the front porch. Adam usually follows her out and pulls her in by her pajamas. It has become a funny morning tradition. But as soon as she hears that door open anytime of the day, Anya is going as fast as her little body can move her to get outside before we shut the door. She is such a delight and a cutie. I am so glad that despite all my inhibitions and fears of having another baby, I went ahead and had little Anya. She is a wonderful addition to our family.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Little Miss Teeny Tiny
Anya really enjoys her older brothers and sisters. When they are running around the house she is always crawling after them as fast as she can squealing with delight. She also loves the outside. Every morning when we open the front door, Anya crawls as fast as she can outside. She has not figured out how to get down steps yet, so she goes no further than the front porch. Adam usually follows her out and pulls her in by her pajamas. It has become a funny morning tradition. But as soon as she hears that door open anytime of the day, Anya is going as fast as her little body can move her to get outside before we shut the door. She is such a delight and a cutie. I am so glad that despite all my inhibitions and fears of having another baby, I went ahead and had little Anya. She is a wonderful addition to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a little cutie!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! THAT is the most BEAUTIFUL Little baby girl I have ever seen (until i get mine that is) Seriously, she is absolutely adorable. I can't believe she is so tiny! My neighbor has a 7 month old that only weighs just over 13 lbs and she seems tiny, anya is even older that that. Wow. I love tiny babies. I hope my girl stays little for a long long long time so I can just enjoy her.
She has the cutest smile!
Post a Comment