Friday, March 14, 2008

Some Things

I have been a negligent mother today. Adam has a very bad cough so I have set him in front of the TV all day. The most I have done for Rachel is take her potty, give her meals, a bath, and buy her candy at the store to make up for me being too lazy to take her on a walk and read her stories. It is 7:15 and I have no idea what to do for the kids for dinner. John and I are ordering out for a date so I don't feel too rushed to feed myself. Now I am writing a blog bouncing the baby with my foot instead of holding her. After i have done this I think I will go and play Mario Cart with Ruth, Kate, and Johnny to make up for my neglect. Them I will have to spend about an hour cleaning up Rachel's mess because I have neglected her too much. I guess dinner will be around 9pm. Ain't I a good Mom!!!!

Here is what I really want to blog:
1. Rachel said, "I mum nannnie" Translation: I Love Candy; and "I wan war" Translation: I want water. What she actually meant was that she wanted to play in the rain. i think she is just darling!!!

2.While at the store Kate said to Ruth, "When I passed gas I said, 'excuse me', and that is having good manners." Ruth replied, "I farted and said, 'Pardon me' instead." Kate smiled and said, "I never say, 'Pardon me' when I fart." (I love listening on the girls conversations. They are SOOOO FUNNYYYY!!!!

No comments: