For spring break fun and education I told Ruth and Kate that we were all going to write a short story in the afternoon. Much to my surprise and pleasure Ruth, Kate, and Johnny wrote stories, and Adam even told us a story. So here are the results.
KATE'S STORY
Two Funny Tales: 1. I'm Not Short Compared to a Fairy
Ha! I'm Kate. I'm in third grade, but there is one problem with me. I am SMALL! But there is one good thing about my bad thing. I'M NOT SMALLER THAN A FAIRY! So whenever I am teased I remember I'M NOT SHORT COMPARED TO A FAIRY!
2. Lemonade in Winter
Ha! I'm Kate. I want spring to come, so I got an idea. I set up a lemonade stand. 25cents a cup. WHAT..............NO ONE'S COMING??? It's still winter?? I Guess I will have to wait until spring.
ADAM'S STORY
There was a monster in my bedroom. When I woke up it was there. It had creepy claws. It was under my bed and under Johnny's bed too. When I ran from him he went on the bookshelf. That made him disappear. When I came back he was gone. He was missing. He had creepy claws on his feet too.
RUTH'S STORY
Tina the Naughty Fairy: When Tina became Nice
Once upon a time there lived a fairy named Tina. Tina was a naughty fairy ever since her parents died. She was very lonely. Everyone at
"Class," said the teacher, "We have a new classmate." Tina peered at the teacher.
"Say hello to your new classmate, Tetra," the teacher said. Tina had a new friend. Now Tetra and Tina became good friends. They both looked out for each other just like Terry and Tina. And they lived happily ever after. The End.
JOHNNY'S STORY
The Legend of the Hero
Once upon a time there was a little town. One day a monster of great evil came. A hero came and fought the monster of great evil. The hero killed the monster of great evil. But one day a man of great evil came. But a hero appeared and destroyed the man of great evil. The end.
5 comments:
i'm afraid of the man of great evil. he sounds intense.
me too!
This from Emma. I really liked Johny's story. Adam's was very scary but it was cool too. Ruth's and Kate's were very creative.
Okay I LOVE the difference between the Boy's stories and the girl's. The girls were all about Friends and fairies...the boys were about scary things and defeating them. Boys are boys and girls are girls.
I think Ruth is a little nervous about moving away from home in a year or whenever you guys are planning to move! Cute stories!
Post a Comment