We painted my bedroom yesterday (YAHOO!!!) Normally we keep the Game Cube in my bedroom, but we moved it into the living room for the night. This morning John found the games to the Game Cube lying on the living room floor. This is dangerous in our house because Rachel loves discs and seems to watch for a chance to get DVD's , CD's, and Game discs. Of course when she gets them they get dirty and scratched so we attempt to keep them out of her reach. After church today Johnny said, "I can't find the games we like. They are not where I put them." John said, "I found them on the floor." Johnny replied, "That's the best I could do."
2 comments:
hahah! so he put the games on the floor .... meaning, that's where they go? funny.
I love kids. They make me laugh.
Post a Comment