Friday, March 7, 2008

Rachel Talking

Rachel is talking a lot more now. Here are two funny things that she has said.
  1. She saw a picture of herself on the computer and very happily said, "I daw a baby!!"
  1. She picked up an old peice of sandwich not wiped off the table after lunch and said, "Yuck, dat is poop."
One more really good thing about Rachel is that she is potty trained. Rachel, in four days basically potty trained herself. She now tells us every time she needs to go to the bathroom and sometimes when she doesn't just for attention. Potty training, to my surprise, actually did work for keeping her out of the toilet. Since she started, Rachel has not played in the toilet. Congratulations to our little Rachel making her our fifth little Robertson person to enter the civilized world.

1 comment:

Em said...

Harrison is just starting to talk as well and it is pretty much the cutest thing in the whole world. I love it. The funny thing is though is that he will only say things that James tells him to say. If I tell him to say a certain word, nope, he won't. But if James tells him to, he will. Funny boys. Sometimes I call them thing one and thing two.