Monday, November 21, 2016

Some Funny Things They Say

Things I forgot to put in the weekly post:

Josh calls Sam a "pee ninja" because he is a new born baby boy and we forgot how quickly you have to change those diapers.

Suzy calls ponytails "ouches" but she loves them and will bring me a ponytail holder and ask for an ouch.

Suzy came to me after the cat bit her hand and said "bad cat" and held up her hand for me to kiss it. I had to kiss every finger and each side.

When Suzy is mad, she stamps her foot and yells, "jerk, jerk, jerk."

When Arwen met Sam she said, "He's a boy but he still loves me even though I am a girl."

Johnny groaning through a chick flick, Whsiper of the Heart, and declaring again and again that they are too young.

Adam said he likes to play "chest" with "ponds".

Rachel told us that her husband is going to be named Samuel Washington Rose. She said that Rachel Rose sounds really good, so his last name has to be Rose.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I loved the cute things that children say. I do think the last one was so cute. I chuckled on this one~ Hugs!

rozanny said...

I got a good kick out of these!