Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My Opinion on the Presidential Election

Donald Trump is still a disgusting, lying, adulterer who does not care about the nation, the unborn, or the natural family. I don't trust him one bit. My opinion on him is unchanged. But Hillary was clearly the worst choice. She is a criminal. She is involved in any crime in which she thinks she can make money including pedophilia as the NYPD discovered through Anthony Weiner's computers. She has a huge list of friends, colleagues, and employees who have mysteriously died. She is lawless in every way.

Therefore, I am less disappointed than I thought I would be in this election. I know most people who voted Trump did so because they want better for America. I cannot agree that a vile person can make America better, but neither can someone who has spent a life time actively trying to destroy it. And there is a big part of me that hopes with the republican sweep,Obamacare will die first thing.

3 comments:

Rozy Lass said...

You and me both! Death to Obamacare!! I can honestly say I'm glad I didn't vote for Trump (or Hillary either). I am old enough to remember when Bill Clinton was president and involved in salacious doings and we all agreed that character matters. A sinful, and proud of it, person, just can't be a righteous leader. I feel like we've elected King Noah now, and wonder what the fall out will be down the road.

I sure love seeing your wonderful family. Keep up the good work.

rozanny said...

Agreed.... So I'm dying to hear about your baby.... here yet? I wish I could come visit while you had a newborn to cuddle ;)

LeAnn said...

I do agree on this one! This has been such a hard election. I didin't vote for either one; luckily there was another choice. That being said; I do believe the Donald Trump is basically pro-life and will protect our amendment rights. However, I don't have a big trust level for him at all. Yes, I pray obamacare goes.
Hugs~