- John had 2 job interviews this week and 2 additional contacts. They may not end in a job, but they are certainly steps to one. John made Mother's Day really nice for me by making a very nice dinner and letting me rest a lot. I love my wonderful husband.
- I felt big, tired, and pregnant most of the week. This pregnancy has been very rough. I am very grateful that my husband and children have been willing to pick up the slack where I am lacking and the house is as clean as it always is.
- Ruth's friend drama is getting to her. She cannot wait for school to end. Just a little more than 2 weeks and it is over.
- Kate feels the same way. She gets a lot of slack from her friends about being honest and moral and trying to keep her media clean. She likes her friends, but she is looking forward to summer vacation. The end is so hard. We are so close, but not there yet.
- Johnny is doing great. He's very kind, helpful, and respectful. He has an orchestra concert this week and will be playing a special violin number with 2 other people. He's been practicing pretty hard. He did not even know anything about the violin a year ago. He was nervous to take it, but has found that he loves it.
- Adam is still loving soccer and getting better and better at it.
- Rachel was off track and we have enjoyed having her home and hanging around. She made me breakfast in bed and had lots of Mother's Day gifts for me. She asked, and I let her make cookies by herself without help for the first time. They tasted good. I'll let her experiment more on her own in the kitchen now.
- Anya helped Rachel get me breakfast in bed. She was so cute about it. Last night, she kept telling me to stay in bed and sleep late.
- Joseph really likes the cats and kittens and is pretty good and nice to them. He's such a rough and tumble boy, it is sweet to see him being affectionate with the animals.
- Josh seems to basically be potty trained, though he still needs reminders. He has been the toughest kid to potty train. Josh has been screaming about every little thing. It's a toddler thing that I have had to train all of my kids out of. Now it is Josh's turn. I miss all of his baby cuteness, but this just seems to be a normal step in growing up.
- Arwen has been loving books and loving being read to. Whenever I sit down on the couch, she will bring me a big pile of books. If I am busy, she will sit and look at books.
- I am 34 weeks along! Only 6 more to go. I am at the point know where I feel stuffed and feel like breathing is a bit of chore. Though I am grateful to be getting little Susan here. Every child is so precious.
This Week's Pictures
2 comments:
Wow, the pictures are sweet. That is quite a group on kittens you have.
I continue to pray that your hubby get's a job soon. Someday you will probably understand why you are having to go through with this.
I am excited that you only have a 6 more weeks to go before your have that sweet little one.
Blessings and hugs for you!
Keep on resting~
That is so exciting about the interviews! I knew about one but not the other! Yay for John! I agree Diane, this pregnancy has been my hardest too... but I've only got 3 kiddos to worry about right now... so I'm not too stressed, but I am sick of being pregnant already. I don't usually get to that point until the 8 month or so. Sounds like everyone's doing really good though. I'm so glad. I've been thinking about you guys though and thinking it might be time for another visit soon. Good thing Memorial Day is coming up!
Post a Comment