Friday, May 23, 2014

Mormon Women Stand Blog



Since March I have been very blessed to be a part of the Mormon Women Stand community. What began as a Facebook page to promote faith and unity for the women within the gospel of Jesus Christ has now become a part of Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and now a website and blog. I have volunteered to write doctrinal church articles for the blog. I am very excited for this opportunity to join with many amazing, diverse, faithful sisters. Honestly, it has been such a testimony to come together with many faithful, Latter-day Saint women who all have very different backgrounds, family lives, trials, and experience. It gives me hope for Zion.


Please stop on by. My first post is titled: Increasing Faith.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I love the purpose of the Mormon Women Stand. We should take a stand in our faith. I think it is a great movement and I think it is awesome that you will be writing some posts.
Blessings to you!

rozanny said...

You'll do awesome Diane!