Saturday, August 13, 2011

School Uniforms

For our homeschool Ruth and Kate requested that we make school uniforms mandatory. Since I already bought a lot of school clothes (really just winter clothes), we will make school uniforms optional.







5 comments:

LeAnn said...

I like the uniforms. I often wonder if the need for discipline in schools would be less if they dressed a little bitter. Of course, when I went to school we wore dresses and I think it was good.
Have fun in your Homeschooling and just keep enjoying those moments!

rozanny said...

Does this have to do with the book they're writing?!

John said...

It doesn't have to do with the book, or at least for me.
-Ruth :)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Their school optional uniforms are cute! I wish my kids went to a school with uniforms. My life we be more simple.

Alida B. said...

I love the uniform idea and the girls look so cute in them. I went to a private shcool for most of elementary school and the one thing I really truly missed were the uniforms. They are just so fabulous looking.