I love the 2nd to the last one! I saw you have "Matt and Nat Clan" on your blog roll....do you know them or did you just find them because of the homeschooling? They are friends of ours from our ward in Olathe. :)
I think I found Matt and Natatlie Clan through you when you did the award thing. I have a really good friend in KC, MO. We used to go up there and to Worlds of Fun when we lived in Wichita. It's the prettiest part of KS.
7 comments:
I love the 2nd to the last one! I saw you have "Matt and Nat Clan" on your blog roll....do you know them or did you just find them because of the homeschooling? They are friends of ours from our ward in Olathe. :)
What a handsome guy! LOVE the last few. =)
I think I found Matt and Natatlie Clan through you when you did the award thing. I have a really good friend in KC, MO. We used to go up there and to Worlds of Fun when we lived in Wichita. It's the prettiest part of KS.
haha I love these. they are very "johnny" :o)
Awesome pictures of your son. He is a very good looking young man.
Enjoy the moments of this Easter Season. LeAnn
love the last few of Johnny smiling...he really is a handsome boy!!!!
I love the last one the best. It's really a good one. Johnny is a handsome boy!!!!
Post a Comment