Since Joseph has been walking, he has been destroying. He can pull all the cushions off of the couch, pull a LOT of the books off the shelves and dump out all of the toys in about five minutes. He rips books thoroughly and quickly--pulling off the cover and then ripping out the pages. He pulls dishes out of the cupboards. If we leave anything at all on the table for even a few minutes while he is out and about, he will dump it all onto the floor. He gets into our tooth brushes and make-up, and the toilets and toilet paper if some one forgets and leaves a bathroom door open. He is truly a destroyer!
This morning, John, Ruth, and I were talking about ideas for t-shirts that would be appropriate for Joseph. Ruth came up with:
Destruction
is my
Construction
I came up with
I am my own Demolition Team
and
John came up with the one I like the best:
ANGEL
of Destruction
1 comment:
So when John was offering to let me borrow some of his books, he was really trying to preserve them?
Post a Comment