Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Need to Purchase More Space

I tried to write a post about our trip to see the lights at Temple square, but when I went to put in pictures, I got a message saying I have used up my free 1GB space and will need to purchase more space. I guess I will do that later.

3 comments:

Becca said...

hmmm that doesn't sound right - I can promise you I've used up more space with all my photos I post, etc. I bet blogger was just freaking out for a sec. let me know if this is legit

Birrd said...

Are you uploading your photos full-sized? I used to compress each pic to a smaller size before uploading and then I discovered Picasa, which shrinks them for me automatically. Otherwise you run out of room pretty fast.

Another thing you can do is make a new account and start a new blog, though that can be a real pain.

Good luck!

LeAnn said...

I will look forward to your posts when you obtain more space.
Blessings to you! LeAnn