I paid my $5 for 20Gbs and now I can post pictures again. A couple of weeks ago, we went to see the lights on Temple Square for family home evening. It is so beautiful and it is free. My favorite part is the nativity set. They have a recording with the scriptures and Thomas S. Monson speaking. It is just the best nativity I have been to, including some live ones. While we were there, a 3-4 year old girl ran up and climbed onto a lamb. That was good for a laugh and we were glad that it was not our 2 or 4 year old daughters escaping, it surely could have been. We were lucky that it has been reasonably warm this year, which made our visit very pleasant.
2 comments:
Wow! The Temple lights there are just beautiful! I can only remember seeing them once in my life. The Mesa Temple lights are almost lame in comparison!
Diane - I also had to cave and pay $5 for additional photo space! I guess that's the price of blogging, but it's cheaper than scrapbooking, so I figure it's what I'll do. Beautiful photos. You can't beat Temple Square at Christmas time! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!
Post a Comment