So tonight we did some final Christmas shopping, and we got home fairly late and hungry. At first we were going to just buy some KFC, but the only promotional would have cost us $20. So I said, I will make this stir fry. It will only take me 20 to 25 minutes. John agreed because neither of us wanted Little Ceasar's pizza and neither of us wanted to spend more than $10. So I made this stir fry and it was quick and delicious. My boys actually ate ALL of their vegetables and Rachel for the first meal in several days didn't begin dinner by saying, "Oh-o, I hate this kind of food." (I am not all that sure what kind of food Rachel does not hate.) Anyway, this was good and fast and easy enough that I wanted to share.
Chicken Cashew Stir Fry
1. Cut up and fry in about a TBS olive oil 1 to 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
2. Add in one bag of frozen stir fry vegetables and cook until they are thawed and warm.
3. Add 1 can of Campell's Golden Mushroom Soup.
4 Stir in 2 TBS soy sauce and 1 tsp garlic powder.
5. Add in 1/2 to 1 cup of cashews. Stir for 1 to 2 more minutes.
6. Serve with rice.
2 comments:
Oooh, and now we know what we're having for dinner tonight! That sounds delicious - thanks for sharing!
That sounds yummy!
Post a Comment