We are moved into our new house. We don't quite have the internet up and running well so this will be brief. I love, love, love the new house. It is beautiful and suits our family exactly. Moving was hard and we had very, very sick kids to boot. If John wasn't a good quick thinking father, Anya would either be dead or hospitalized. She definitely had an electrolyte issue beyond dehydration. But it is over and everyone is better. We finally had Easter this morning before church. The kids were adorable. It is so fun to watch the older ones get excited about collecting eggs while the little ones skip around dripping chocolate from their mouths.
I will post pictures soon. Life is good. We are all happy and comfortable in our new house. The unpacking is nearing an end. I don't think I realized what a blessing it was to be a home owner a year ago. But after having 2 job changes and 3 moves in less than a year it feels great to be permenant. Also, I love that I don't have to get mad at my kids for drawing on the walls or dropping things on the floor because the house is ours. We only have to answer to ourselves if our kids break something. Yes, I am very happy!!
4 comments:
Wow -- that was a fast move! I'm so glad it worked out for you and I can't wait to hear more about the layout and see pictures.
I am so happy to read this post - and so happy for your family with your new house!!! Wonderful!
Congrats! It's finally settling down for you!
I am so glad you love your house so much! That is fantastic. I am so sorry we weren't able to help you move. We didn't even know you were moving and by the time we found out (that day) I was already gone for the day and ben had to be home with the kids. So sorry.
I am so glad that everything worked out for you guys. You are just the greatest little (okay NOT little) family., and we love you guys tons. I hope you are all feeling better now and can enjoy your new home. Take Care.
Post a Comment