I love it! It especially makes me laugh because I can relate - our computer desk is right next to the door to the kids' bathroom, and I always sit and check facebook, etc. while the school kids are brushing, that way I can supervise. :)
I think that one applies to me... people always come to the door before I've got my teeth brushed... I usually get it done by 10... but gross!
Why didn't I think of this? This would really help me remember. Thanks.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it! It especially makes me laugh because I can relate - our computer desk is right next to the door to the kids' bathroom, and I always sit and check facebook, etc. while the school kids are brushing, that way I can supervise. :)
I think that one applies to me... people always come to the door before I've got my teeth brushed... I usually get it done by 10... but gross!
Why didn't I think of this? This would really help me remember. Thanks.
Post a Comment