Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Congratulations Ruth

Congratulations to Ruthy!!!! After 11 months of steady reading and at age 11years and 11months Ruth has finished reading the entire Book of Mormon. Ruth is my biggest helper. She is always there when I need help taking care of the little kids. She will clean up messes just because she knows it needs to be done. If I am rushing around trying to get things done, Ruth will come up and ask me what she can do to help. She babysits her younger brothers and sisters and the neighbors kids for free. When John was unemployed Ruth gave us her babysitting money to buy diapers and soap and other needs. If I get grumpy or start yelling at all, Ruth starts singing hymns to remind me to be nice. I have been blessed with a very good and amazing oldest child.Good job, Ruthy!!!

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

Sounds like you have really great kids! Good job!! :)

Monika Pardon said...

Congrats to Ruth!!!

rozanny said...

She is amazing! Good job Ruth!

Handsfullmom said...

That's wonderful! Good for her.