Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Comment Moderation
Well, I really hate filling out those little word verification boxes, and I always feel a little nervous leaving a comment that has to be checked by the author, but I had some one leave a link to a porn site on my blog in some Asian language. I didn't know about it because I don't open links unless I am sure of what they are, but I do not want people who read my blog being redirected to something so horrible and degrading. So I put on comment moderation. I really like getting comments and making "friends" through the blog world, so please continue to leave comments. I will not delete comments from friends and family and other good people. I just do not want bad spam coming through things I publish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh sorry diane, that asian porn was from me.
ha, jk. sounds like a good idea. I'm re-thinking having my blog be private...because I like that anyone can come to my blog and read about my life and family...maybe they will enjoy it. But I can't decide...
Anyway, sorry that happened to you. It's always a little disconcerting (is that the word?) when stuff like that ends up on your personal blog.
So I tried to write a comment on your blog about Johnny reading the book of mormon, but it won't let me deliver it as me. Somehow it got submitted as Anonymous. Sorry.
Post a Comment