Diane! Congratulations! This is so exciting! I am jealous you already got to find out. Once again, we are due right at the same time. SO funny. I am due the 24th, but am planning to be induced by the 17th, so we will see who goes first.
I LOVE your blog. did I tell you that already? well I do.
That's exciting! You guys have a very mathmatical system to your children's sexes--you like to have them in twos, so I guess you are going to be having another boy in a couple of years! Ha ha!
Yay! Another boy! So far it's opposite of what we each had last time... Emily - girl, me - boy, Bec thinks hers is a boy and I think that Marg sure wants a girl but doesn't dare say anything in case she's disappointed.
HEY! I hadn't I heard...congratulations! Another boy, I guess it IS time for a boy, that is exciting. Sheesh, everyone is having boys now that I finally get my girl. THat is okay, they will all have crushes on her. She will be beautiful....she will look like me. ;)
Now I feel like the biggest Idiot....read the title of the blog, HA! yeah I am 8.5 months pregnant and this baby has sucked all the brains out of me. And yes you and john can make fun of me, it's all good.
9 comments:
Diane! Congratulations! This is so exciting! I am jealous you already got to find out. Once again, we are due right at the same time. SO funny. I am due the 24th, but am planning to be induced by the 17th, so we will see who goes first.
I LOVE your blog. did I tell you that already? well I do.
Don't be offended but at first I thought this was a picture of a ghost or something. But it is a little boy, congratulations! That is great!!
Well maybe this time I'll have a girl, so you don't have to buy boy clothes! I'll let you know as soon as I know.
That's exciting! You guys have a very mathmatical system to your children's sexes--you like to have them in twos, so I guess you are going to be having another boy in a couple of years! Ha ha!
Yay! Another boy! So far it's opposite of what we each had last time... Emily - girl, me - boy, Bec thinks hers is a boy and I think that Marg sure wants a girl but doesn't dare say anything in case she's disappointed.
HEY! I hadn't I heard...congratulations! Another boy, I guess it IS time for a boy, that is exciting. Sheesh, everyone is having boys now that I finally get my girl. THat is okay, they will all have crushes on her. She will be beautiful....she will look like me. ;)
Oh what IS your due date by the way?
Now I feel like the biggest Idiot....read the title of the blog, HA! yeah I am 8.5 months pregnant and this baby has sucked all the brains out of me. And yes you and john can make fun of me, it's all good.
yeah, you now have an even 2 girls, 2 boys, 2 girls, and a boy
Post a Comment