I took a lot of pictures and the kids all condescended to let me take pictures after I briefly described the pains of birth.
This is Susan and Gideon in the same tree. Susan is on a branch that stretches far across the ground.
Eliza loves to play outside and was very happy to have me take her pictures among the trees and grasses.
I quite like these pictures of Adam. He's been growing his hair for a while. I recently cut the back of it, and that has made a difference. I think it is starting to look like decent long guy hair.
Johnny is a hard one to get pictures of. These are definitely better than my last attempt.
Overload of Sam, but these pictures are sooooo cute. It was hard to choose the 8 that I did.
Okay, these are adorable, and I am loving how Gideon's hair looks now. It took a few months, but now it is oh, soooooo cute!
Arwen has always frozen up when the camera comes out, even when she was a baby, but these aren't too bad.
And here is my extra large crew, and of course, none of these pictures are any good. I just can't seem to get one without someone make some sort of strange face or pose.
No comments:
Post a Comment