I had a miracle this week. 4 weeks ago, I started to miscarry at 8 weeks pregnant. I am sure it was a molar pregnancy as I had pregnancy stuff, but no baby. I bled steadily for 3 weeks and then it mostly stopped. On Wednesday afternoon, I started bleeding fast and a lot. After a couple of runs to the bathroom, I started collecting what was coming out of me. I caught about 20 ounces of blood in three hours, and that doesn't count the time spent in the shower or the 8 large filled pads or the other stuff earlier. It was clear that I was hemorrhaging. John gave me a priesthood blessing, and it slowed down immediately. I had no more blood clots come out from that moment on. I never passed out or had any symptoms other than losing about 7% of my blood. I know that I was healed through the power of the priesthood.
1 comment:
I sad to hear about this but very happy that the priesthood blessings stopped the bleeding. We have had many miracles through priesthood blessings. Sending loving thoughts, prayers and hugs your way!
Post a Comment