I am not going to write any details of this week just yet. We held school all week, had Joshua's birthday on Thursday and welcomed Gideon on Friday. Gideon and I had to stay in the hospital until late this afternoon. We are home and happy and healthy. All of the kids are excited to meet their new baby brother and welcome him home and into the family. I came home to a very clean house and happy children!
Pictures
| 3rd 1000 piece puzzle |
3 comments:
Congratulations!! Baby Gideon is so beautiful. I'm so glad he's here and you're both healthy and home now. You're amazing!!
Congratulations! Gideon is so beautiful!!!!!!And you are truly blessed!!!!
I am just so happy that your sweet little one came into the world healthy and that you are both doing well. I loved all the fun photos of the children and your and your dear little Gideon. Congratulations!
Loving thoughts, love and hugs being sent your way!
Post a Comment