Sunday, January 6, 2019

Stories from Ruth #66


Well not much has happened since I last emailed. Let's see... Well Barry Morgan wants to be baptized he just needs to stop working on Sunday because he works in sales and honestly it's not like he's a nurse or anything. He just needs to block his Sunday schedule so they don't give him appointments on Sunday. He did come to all three hours of church this week which was awesome!
Other than that we visited Stephen and his family and we did a family activity where we taught the Plan of Salvation to them and then they fed us really good African food.
We are getting close with a lot of the members of the ward which makes me happy!
It has been a good week. We met quite a few people that were interested to learn more about the Book of Mormon. We found someone from the Philippines, from brazil, and someone who is blind and mostly deaf.

The blind and deaf guy is named David and he has read the whole Book of Mormon before in braille and wants us to teach and explain more!
Well I want you to know that I know that the church is true. I am so grateful for the knowledge I
have.
I want to share Mosiah 2:41 "And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it."
I know that God truly blesses us as we keep his commandments. We must be continually striving to do all we can to learn more of him and to be more like him and that comes through obedience and having a meek and submissive will. I love this gospel and I am so grateful for this time I have to serve the people in England.

No comments: