Sunday, January 13, 2019

Stories from Ruth #67



I am literally so tired and I feel like I am falling apart, but so is every sister missionary at this point in their mission.

This week I felt prompted to tract a certain street and we found two families from Slovakia who want to learn more about the Book of Mormon! Yeah! We also went tracting near a part member family's house and found a guy who has a friend that is a member and actually went to church five years ago. He is now reading the Book of Mormon and is super cool.
I know that the Book of Mormon is the instrument God has given us to gather Israel. I know it is the word of God and I am so grateful for thus time I have to declare the word. It has gone by so fast but it is the best thing I could ever have done.
I want to share 2 Nephi 3:12 "Wherefore, the fruit of thy loins shall write; and the fruit of the loins of Judah shall write; and that which shall be written by the fruit of thy loins, and also that which shall be written by the fruit of the loins of Judah, shall grow together, unto the confounding of false doctrines and laying down of contentions, and establishing peace among the fruit of thy loins, and bringing them to the knowledge of their fathers in the latter days, and also to the knowledge of my covenants, saith the Lord."
I know that this is the purpose of the Book of Mormon. It is for the convincing of jew and gentile that Jesus is the Christ, the only begotten son of God in the flesh. With the bible it is for confounding false doctrines and bringing about peace, and most importantly it teaches us of the covenants we must make to live with God again and I am so grateful for this knowledge. If you don't know about it, read it, ponder it, and pray, and God will show unto you that it is his words by his holy spirit.

No comments: