Sunday, December 16, 2018

Stories from Ruth # 63



She did not send out a general email this past week. Here are a few clips from personal emails:

Sorry this is so late! It has been a wild day! We just had an impromptu lesson. Last transfer I had an impression that this ysa Jordanne had a friend we needed to teach. When I asked her if she had any friends she said all her friends were in the church. Well today we met up with her and she invited a friend who is not a member but is open and we went to the chapel to help set up for the Christmas party on Saturday and ended up having a lesson with him and showing him around the chapel. Now he is coming to church! Yes! 




We are now teaching the daughter of a member I met in Watford. He referred one of his friends to us and we taught her, and now we are teaching his daughter which I feel is one of the reasons I am here. His daughters love us and they are the sweetest! They even made us Christmas cards. The member is divorced and his ex wife is completely against christianity and the church, so that is the only problem because she tries to influence the girls. However we actually ended up walking into her with the girls a couple days ago which was good because then we got to talk to her and we are actually the first people at church to meet her which is really good. 

No comments: