- I have been looking at possible homes to move to, and John hates it. I wish we could agree on this topic a little better. I brought him to see two and he told me that I can't show him more than one a week.
- The oven broke down. We are attempting to get it repaired, but I use the oven a lot. We make a lot of our food homemade and it's a struggle trying to figure out what to cook with only a stovetop.
- Ruth is doing well. She likes her new classes and her new roommates. She has been exercising and trying to eat better. She filled out the paper work for her mission work this week. I think she is pretty happy.
- Kate and I fooled Ruth. Ruth texted Kate and asked what's up. I sent back a fake story about a new guy in the ward (there isn't one) asking Kate out. We didn't think she'd believe the text, but she did. She called and asked for details. Kate made up a story and Ruth still believed it even though there was a lot laughing in the background.
- Johnny is just so good. He is a rock in this family.
- The houses we are looking at are only on an acre or more of property and everyone in the family agrees that it would be perfect for Adam. He is our little outdoors man.
- Rachel drew some pictures of dresses and then asked every girl which one she likes the best. She was trying to get Kate to like a fancy dress. She then declared that she wanted to be a fashion designer, and later changed her mind to match maker.
- Anya had her birthday on Monday. She got more legos and loved them and has played with them many hours everyday the rest of the week.
- I had Joseph read his scriptures to me every school day. It gives me the opportunity to work on his pronunciation as well as helping him to get in a better scripture reading habit.
- Josh's birthday is coming soon. He is very excited and continually giving us a list of all the things he wants which is basically the whole store.
- Arwen did well this week. She is learning to be more obedient and work in the house a little more.
- Susan is either the cutest little girl or the grumpiest little girl. She has no in between.
- Sam is two months. He'd rolling from his stomach to his back. Sam is all smiles and coos. He's very interpersonal and loves to chat.
Pictures
1 comment:
Loved all the photos of that sweet baby and others. It sounds fun to be looking for a home; I hope you find the perfect one. I think helping a child's learn to read and pronounce using the scriptures is awesome. Your little fun moment with Ruth and Kate is cute. Always enjoy update and you will love this in later years for a family journal. Thanks for your sweet thoughts on my post. Hugs~
Post a Comment