Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Happy Birthday Anya


Anya had her 9th birthday on Monday. It's hard to believe that this little baby is already 9. She is such a beautiful little girl with her light step, her long brown hair, and her large brown eyes. Anya has always been sweet and quiet and a little bit weepy. She loves to play with her siblings, but at times she just likes to play by herself. She loves, loves, loves Baby Sam and can make him smile bigger than anyone else. Anya is good and kind and usually very dependable. She is the middlest child in the family. She has five older siblings and five younger siblings and she fills that role perfectly.

2 comments:

rozanny said...

Happy birthday sweet Anya! I miss your sweet smile! I can't believe you're 9 already! Love you lots!

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday to this sweet little one! I love that she is such an adorable and dependable middle child. She is a cute one for sure. Hugs for this sweet Anya!