Mothers Day
I love all of the homemade gifts I get for mothers day every year-- especially the little things the kids say and write. Here are my Mothers Day Poems
From Anya
Roses are red.
Vilet are blue.
Sherger is swieet.
And so are you.
I hope your day.
And I love
From Adam
Roses are red
Daisys are yellow
Chocolate is brown
So here's some chocolate.
From Rachel
Dragons are scary
cookies shouldn't be hairy
I can't rhyme with ary
So this poem is threw
From Kate
Roses are red
But theses ones are pink
Mother I love you,
At least I think
I do not think that I can be
any good at poetry.
So I drew a picture for
My sweet mother to adore.
Colors stain my clenched hand
As I create flowers rather bland.
But the only rhyme that I can find,
Is half witted and unkind.
So this trial number two,
To make a poem good for you.
Poems are hard to create
And even harder to relate.
That I think of you to say
In a silly rhyming way,
Only this, mom you deserve
Because of how you faithfully Serve
Us children, we need to,
be better children for you.
And Ruth asked each of the kids a few questions about me and wrote it down:
Adam
color: green
age: 40
food: cake
Favorite Child: Ruth
How mom met dad: I don't know. It was like a church activity.
Joseph
color: green
age: 40
food: peanut butter
Favorite Child: Johnny
How mom met dad: Ah, I can't even guess that way. why do I have to answer all these questions. Why can't someone else. Hey, are you writing this down?
Josh
color: green, actually it is pink, pink, pink, pink
age: I don't know. I just know I am 5 years old.
food: what.... vanilla
Favorite Child: Susan
How mom met dad: ohm..ohm...ohm...
Arwen
color: blue or pink
age: 9, my favorite color is pink
food: brown and gum
Favorite Child: me!
How mom met dad: umm sandwiches and she eats peanut butter.
Anya
color: green
age: I don't know. I just know I am 5 years old.
food: what.... vanilla
Favorite Child: Susan
How mom met dad: ohm..ohm...ohm...
Arwen
color: blue or pink
age: 9, my favorite color is pink
food: brown and gum
Favorite Child: me!
How mom met dad: umm sandwiches and she eats peanut butter.
Anya
color: green
age: 50 something
food: salad
Favorite Child: me!
How mom met dad: I don't know how to make sense of how people meet.
Johnny
color: green
age: 40
food: chocolate
Favorite Child: Susan
How mom met dad: I honestly don't remember.
Rachel
color: green
age: She is 30, I mean 40
food: I think she likes salad.
Favorite Child: Susan
How mom met dad: At school. I have no idea. Dad saw her, thought she was pretty, talked to her, didn't like her. Mom liked him and then they talked to each other for a long time. The end.
Kate
color:blue green I was just kidding.
age: 40
food: chocolate
Favorite Child: me! Oh yeah, do Susan.
How mom met dad: They talk too much.
Dad
color: green
age: 41, she is 4 years younger than me... 40!
food: Italian food
Favorite Child: I have no idea
How mom met dad: There was a ward picnic...
food: salad
Favorite Child: me!
How mom met dad: I don't know how to make sense of how people meet.
Johnny
color: green
age: 40
food: chocolate
Favorite Child: Susan
How mom met dad: I honestly don't remember.
Rachel
color: green
age: She is 30, I mean 40
food: I think she likes salad.
Favorite Child: Susan
How mom met dad: At school. I have no idea. Dad saw her, thought she was pretty, talked to her, didn't like her. Mom liked him and then they talked to each other for a long time. The end.
Kate
color:
age: 40
food: chocolate
Favorite Child: me! Oh yeah, do Susan.
How mom met dad: They talk too much.
Dad
color: green
age: 41, she is 4 years younger than me... 40!
food: Italian food
Favorite Child: I have no idea
How mom met dad: There was a ward picnic...
3 comments:
These are really cute!
These are always my favorite! Ada did one for my sister this year.... She was laughing so hard!
Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day! I do love to read what children say. They do say the funniest things. Hugs~
Post a Comment