Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christopher Ezra Robertson Jan 1, 2016


Yesterday just 2 hours after we got to the house we have begun to rent, I started to give birth to a stillborn little boy. He came just after 5pm. At around 18 weeks, I had felt like I had stopped growing. At 20 weeks, I noticed that my uterus had dropped down about an inch. So when the baby came, I was not too surprised, just very very sad. I was hoping that I was just being paranoid about the pregnancy. Alas, we now join all of the other families with an baby in heaven.

We named him Christopher Ezra. John gave him a little blessing in the hospital and we took a couple of pictures before we had to say goodbye. He will be our angel baby in heaven.




14 comments:

Judy said...

It is with the deepest sorrow and sadness of a mother's heart that I extend my love and support to you and all of your dearest family. This is the place no mother ever wants to find herself. You are such and amazing mother and woman of God. May He bless and comfort you and all of your family at this difficult time. We love you deeply and would do anything for you at any time.

Unknown said...

I am so very sorry, Diane. I feel for you. deeply. We love you very much, and you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. You know he will be yours forever, and you will hold him again. Sunday will come. Please let me know if there is anything we can do.

Marina said...

I'm crying with you, Diane. I also have a baby in heaven and it still hearts sometimes, even so I know for sure, that God blesses and comforts us.

Amy Eds said...

I am so very sorry and sad for you and your family. That must have been so hard to go through and will continue to be hard. I imagine it is very hard on all your sweet children as well. I can only imagine how sad that would be for my children-especially older ones that understand more. Once again, I am so sorry. We will continue to keep your family in our prayers. We love you.

LaurieBee said...

I'm so sorry, Diane. I, too, have an angel in heaven. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Brandi said...

So sorry Diane! Sending love and prayers to you and your family.

kristine barr said...

You know I don't know ou, but please accept my condolences. This is very hard .

rozanny said...

I love you. May God bless you with peace during your sorrow.

J and C said...

I too am experiencing this right now. Our 9th child. Devastating. My heart breaks for you and wishes we were close enough to mourn together. Christopher is beautiful. I just keep telling myself God knows my sorrow and through him I can be rescued.. Love to your whole family

John said...

J and C I am so sorry that you are dealing with the loss of a precious little baby too. I will pray for you and mourn with you from afar. Love to you and your whole family.

John said...

And to everyone who has commented and has angel children in heaven. Thank you for sharing with me and mourning with me. It means a lot.

LeAnn said...

I feel so sad to find out about your loss of the baby. You do have an angel child in Heaven. Sending lots of love and hugs to you and your dear family. Blessings and hugs~

Em said...

Diane, I'm so so sorry. That is such a hard awful pain, & I'm so sad you have to go through that. I really wish I could help you out in some way. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. We love you, all of you. Take care. Hugs and loves.

Amy said...

I'm sorry to have to welcome you to the Crappiest Club on Earth. I miss my sweet angel like crazy but am so grateful for the knowledge that she is in the best possible place and that I have been privileged to hold a little piece of the Celestial Kingdom in my womb and in my arms. And as a family we are blessed to know that if we do what's right and live as Christ would have us live, we will all see her again. That has created a lot of unity in our family that I don't think anything else can in the same way. But yeah, it still hurts like crazy. So so sorry about that part.