Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy Birthday, Joshua!

Our blond, spunky, sweet, car-loving, train-loving, lego-loving, chocolate milk obesessing boy, who happens to be a really good artist turned 5 today! That kid makes messes, makes us laugh, grosses us out, laughs, cries, smiles, hugs, snuggles, and kisses a ton! We love our little Joshua a ton! He says the craziest and cutest things. This week alone, he has said

"Are we done with this house yet. I want to go back to MY HOUSE!"

"For my birthday I want fruit snacks and chocolate milk because those are my favorite food."

"I take the stuff out of my ears and put it in my nose so then it will turn into boogers."


When I asked him if he ran around in circles during primary he said, "They won't let me. They won't let anyone."



2 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday, Joshua! I wish you were still at your house too. Love you and miss you tons. Watch for my card in the mail.

Judy said...

Happy Birthday, Joshua! I wish you were still at your house too. Love you and miss you tons. Watch for my card in the mail.