Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Suzy Tales
Little Suze came with quite the personality, and it's really starting to come out. I have 3 little tales of Suzy to tell.
First, Suzy is a bit of a screamer and purposely throws temper tantrums. I say purposely, because she doesn't just fall down screaming immediately when something bothers her. Instead, Suzy carefully lies down on the floor and then when she is comfortable and sure she will not be hurt, she begins to scream and thrash about.
Second, Suzy loves to sing. When ever anyone sings, Suzy hums along. She sings to songs at Church and in movies, and she sings along with Rachel all of the time. She sings herself to sleep at night. Occasionally when she is upset, I will turn on youtube videos for her to sing along too. Her favorites are "Beaker's Ode to Joy" and the primary song, "Gethsemane".
Third, Suzy LOVES shoes. Whenever we passed the shoe department in a store she would get really excited. I had not bought her any shoes yet, because I knew we had some packed somewhere. Last week, Anya's school shoes broke and I needed to find her something immediately before school. In that process, I found two cute pairs of shoes that would fit Suzy. Kate had a late start that morning and was home. So she put the shoes on Suze. Suzy was hyperventilating with excitement as the shoes were being put on her feet. Kate stood her up once the shoes were on. Suzy immediately looked down, touched the shoes and said, "hi".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love, love, love....
Post a Comment