Monday, October 12, 2015

This Week at Our House # 40



  1. John turned 44 on Wednesday. He had an interview in Salt Lake on Friday that he thought went really well, though we have not heard back from them as of Monday. Mostly, I am tired of waiting for another job rejection to decide where we are going and what we are doing.
  2. I am having a hard time keeping my chin up. There is so much to be done and hardly any time left. 
  3. Ruth is the only high school kid that has talked to her teachers about getting all of her tests and projects in a week before the end of term. I think in the end, we will find that she will be the most prepared.
  4. Kate is anxious about moving. She wants to be dating and doing all of the fun things her friends are doing. 
  5. Johnny hopes we move and homeschool him because he still doesn't like high school.
  6. Adam is feeling the same as Johnny. But I actually think I need to homeschool him because he really needs some extra time reading.
  7. Rachel finished her book report early at my request but was too embarrassed to be the first to turn it in. I was worried that she would lose it, so I emailed her teacher and asked her to tell Rachel to turn it in. She got back to me and told me to tell Rachel that if she turned it in early, she would get extra credit.That was exactly what Rachel needed yo hear.
  8. Anya was sick most of the week and missed 3 days of school, but she still managed to read an entire book and get her book report finished and ready to turn in on time.
  9. Joseph was sick on Thursday and Friday and missed school, but was excited to stay home.
  10. Joshua had a fever for a couple of days and by the time that was gone, he had a bad cough. He is still pretty unwell. 
  11. We went to our cousin Ada's baptism on Saturday and during her birthday party, Arwen puked, She currently has a bad cough and is now informing that she is just coughing, not puking.
  12. Susan stayed healthy. She has not had a fever or a cough. I am glad about that. Sick babies can be a lot of extra work.
This Week's Pictures










1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Praying for you husband to get a job! I feel very sad that some of your children are sick; that is not fun when you are already stressed out. I beginning to see that you are getting a trial of fire; but in the end; it will all work out. I do believe that you will be OK and you will receive the blessings prayed for. Just keep the faith and keep on going. Your children will grow a great deal through these kinds of experiences and it will help them when they are independent and on their own. Of course, you already know that.
Blessings and hugs for you all!