Well, I totally missed getting this up last week. We've been so busy and when we aren't, it's really late at night and I am exhausted. So I am going to put up a few highlights for the week of June 29th to July 5th.
We painted all week long. I had us rush to get every wall, every door, and all of the trim finished before the 4th. Ruth, Kate, Johnny, and Adam painted with me. When John was not working, he repaired the sprinkler system and planted grass. The little kids have basically been left on their own to entertain themselves and to keep things cleaned up. These are my highlights.
- Anya made the kids mayonaise and pickle sandwiches one day for lunch, and the kids ate them and liked them.
- Ruth was vacuuming the stairs with the shop vac and I was painting a bathroom. Adam had told Arwen that the shop vac is a robot and Arwen is terrified of it as a result. While the vac was running. Arwen ran back and forth saying, "It's scary. I need a hug. It's scary. I need a hug." I couldn't do too much except talk to her as I was covered in paint, but Adam redeemed himself, picked her up, hugged her, and carried her around singing to her until the vacuuming was finished.
- Ruth bore a very nice testimony on Sunday, July 5th.
Pictures
2 comments:
I love the picture of our little fishies....
Very precious pictures on this one; I love them. What a busy mom and what busy children. I love that they help one another and help you. Amazing! Blessings for you all~
Post a Comment