
- Two job interviews went very well, and he has 2 more interviews for 2 other companies. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
- I have started applying a little more aggressively for jobs. I think it would be good if I could get a seasonal job at Target or someplace.
- Oh my dear Ruth had a pretty regular week. She is doing better in all of her classes. She has a PE class that she is particularly enjoying. She really likes to play sports.
- Kate has made some good guy friends because she debates with them all. They say something she disagrees with and she very thoroughly tells them why they are wrong and voila, she has friends. Ruth would like a little bit of that magic. And boys are weird.
- Johnny wore his school clothes for 2 days and 2 nights until I just about blew up at him. Fortunately, he showers Sunday through Thursday. If he didn't do that, I don't think he would never take his clothes off.
- Adam's favorite spot in our house is the platform where the stairs turn. He is always laying there playing with his little lego creations.
- Rachel is a grump in the mornings. Monday she is whiney. Tuesday she is very, very slow, Wednesday she fights with everyone about anything, Thursday she argues with me about everything, and every single day she refuses to wear a coat.
- Anya's best friend this year happens to be a boy named Taylor. She is not sure if he is her boyfriend or not.
- Joseph was asking me about Santa Claus, which isn't a good topic this year. I had to explain to him that Santa Claus actually doesn't come to kids whose dad does not have a job. Two days later Joseph asked me if this was true, when I told it was, he said, "that is stupid". So we had a family meeting about it and Rachel said, "does that mean you are going to tell me that Santa isn't real?"
- Joshua LOVES They Might Be Giants. He is always asking me to play "partical man" and then he just dances across the living room for as long as the music is playing. He couldn't be cuter.
- Arwen loves this book, we own titled, 7 Silly Eaters. She points to all of the pictures and tells me what is happening, and she wants me to read it to her a couple of times everyday. Fortunately, I love that book too.
- Susan dear is just so strong. She can get across the living room now and she spends plenty of time playing on the floor.
The Flash on the Camera Broke, Pictures Will be Sparse this Winter
 |
| ready for an interview |
 |
| homework time |
3 comments:
I always enjoy reading these. I am happy your husband is getting more interviews. I am sure he will be blessed with a job soon.
I always enjoy how different your children are. You have such a variety of personalities. also, it is fun to see them evolving into the different ages.
You are in my prayers that you can get work soon.
Blessings for you all!
Hooray for more interviews!!! :-)
And we also love the Seven Silly Eaters book at our house.
{{{hugs!!!}}}
I about died reading about Anya and Joseph! I love reading what goes through their heads! Sam has recently decided that he can only have "boy toys" except for when him and Evelyn want to play ponies together. Then it's okay as long as he's a boy pony in the game.
Post a Comment