- This week was concert week. Anya and Adam had a little singing Christmas Concert and Johnny had an orchestra concert. John hated the singing concert particularly because of song, but really enjoyed the orchestra concert.
- I am so exhausted and am having such a hard getting done all of the necessary stuff because I am nearly 3 months pregnant with baby #10. I had no idea the pregnancies of my first 8 children were so easy. Arwen's and this current pregnancy have been so hard. I am grateful I started young and get to have a big, fun family for making that choice. Baby # 10 is due June 22.
- Ruth had a caroling party on Friday with her old homeschool pals. On Saturday, she and Kate had a friend over and made lots of different cookies for all of their young women's leaders. They did this on their own initiative and that just made me so happy to see them cheerfully serving others.
- Monday was Adam and Anya's concert and the little kids were very difficult during it. So, on Wednesday, Kate skipped going to Temple Square with the Young Women to babysit so both John and I could see Johnny play his violin. She took care of all the kids, forced them to clean, cleaned the entire house, and had the kids all ready for bed. What an amazing girl!
- Johnny's orchestra concert was great. He began playing the violin in September, and he is surprisingly good. He plays the songs smoothly and musically.
- Adam was funny at his concert because he just stands there and doesn't move, while all the other kids around him dance and sing animatedly.
- I took Rachel and Anya Christmas shopping for their siblings. Rachel is fun to shop with. She had a lot of grand ideas on a small budget.
- Anya really enjoyed doing her little singing performance. She danced and did all the motions and was just so cute.
- Joseph was actually pretty decent during Adam and Anya's concert which surprised me.
- Josh had a complete breakdown just as Adam starting singing. This was not a happy mom time for me. Josh is the reason I decided never to bring little kids to school performances again.
- Arwen LOVES chocolate--too much really. It worries me that she will have weight trouble in her future. A few times this week, she got the 72 oz bag of chocolate chips out of the cupboard and carried it across the house for me to open for her. That sure looked funny.
This Week's Pictures
1 comment:
Congratulations on being pregant with #10. I don't know how you manage it all.
I loved your update and the fun pictures.
Blessings and hug!
Post a Comment