For the next 2 weeks, Mormon Bloggers are celebrating the Anniversary of the Proclamation on the Family. There are three bloggers that are hosting many other writers to talk about the doctrine on the family found in the Proclamation. Every year during this celebration, I find a lot of good sources and good quotes to take back to my family to discuss. Sitting together and casually discussing scripture stories and church doctrine has been the most successful way of teaching our children. I'll just read an article and start to share what I am reading with my husband and children. Then a discussion begins.Check out all of these wonderful posts at:
A Well Behaved Mormon Woman
Chocolate on My Cranium and
Mormon Mommy Blogs
1 comment:
This is a great time of year to read article on the family. I think the way you start out a gospel conversation is awesome
Blessings!
Post a Comment