Friday, April 26, 2013

Conversation with Rachel


I washed Adam's stinky feet with antibacterial handsoap and then rubbed lavendar oil on them to help them smell better. Rachel wanted me to do the same for her.

As I began washing Rachel's feet, I exclaimed, "Rachel, you have my long, thin feet. They are almost as long as Adam's!"

Rachel replied, "Does that mean I will be tall like you?"

"ummm.... I doubt it," I said.

"Well then, does that mean I will at least be normal size?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, that is possible."

Then Rachel said accusingly, "Why did you and Dad have so many little kids."

I thought for a moment and the responded, "We decided that we didn't want to have humans, so we had a bunch of little Hobbits instead."

Rachel is the smallest of my small kids. She is 7 years old, weighs about 33 pounds, and is 41 inches tall.

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

This was a cute conversation with Ruth. I loved it!
Blessings!

Daughter of Eve said...

love that girl ....she thinks very well and sometimes very intently...

rozanny said...

Bwahahahahaha!