Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Walk to Take Some Pictures

I took the kids on a walk today to get some nice pictures of them. The kids were horrid, but I still got some good pictures. They were horrid because:
  • They ran away and would not come back.
  • They threw huge rocks at the metal painted bridge.
  • They cried and threw screaming fits.
  • One kid acted like I was going to hit him in front of the entire neighborhood as I got after him for running away and leaving me with his bike.
On the whole, the walk was very unpleasant. How I got so many good pictures is beyond me. So if you happened to hear a lot of raucous noise and yelling and bad children near your house today, they were mine.


Okay, so it is much harder to get them all to cooperate especially when the sun is in their eyes.









 One kid at a time, works much better.


















2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I enjoyed the pictures of your precious children. I hate to tell you but taking pictures of a large family will never be easy; and I say never. I think you got some great shots.
I loved it all!

Stacey said...

You did get some cute pictures. Too bad they were all rotten for you!!