My sister Monika, just signed a two year contract to work with Anchor Group Publishing. She rewrote the story of Goldie Locks and the Three Bears into a Young Adult Novel. They are expecting to have it on the market by July!
I am soooooooo excited for my sister. This is the second novel she has written, but the first to be accepted for publication. I read her first attempt, and even though it wasn't my typical genre, I thought it was really well written and intriguing. I can't wait to buy and read her new book.
Monika started this current book about 6 months after her divorce. She was hoping to use writing as a way to support her two children, one with severe autism. She really deserves this break. I can't even express how happy and proud I am of my baby sister.
Good Job, Monika! I love you and I am glad you are my sister.

2 comments:
That is so great! I'm so happy for her!
Yay Monika!
Post a Comment