Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Glimpse of What is to Come


I think that Rachel has  given me a glimpse into her teenage years. Maybe, I am wrong. Sometimes, my kids surprise me. But here are some teenager-ish things my little six year old has been saying.
  1. We read a book about chickens. She declared that chickens were cute; she loved them, and she would NEVER eat animals again. I let her dad take up that one, because, well... I made the same declaration, only at 13.
  2. I told the kids that I am taking them to the new City Creek Mall. Rachel said, "Oh, I LOVE malls! You will have to get me an new outfit." I informed her that we were only going to look and not to buy today. She thought for a moment and said, "Well, I will have to save my money for outfits, because clothes are SO GREAT!"

1 comment:

rozanny said...

The best part is that I can hear her saying it as I read!