John wears his winter coat in the house almost every morning, but he never wears his coat when he goes outside. If I say, "It is cold. You will want to wear your coat, " when we are going out John will say, "I am not cold. I will be fine." (I usually say this when it is less than 50 degrees F out.) But every morning when I wake up and the house is between 68 and 72 degrees John is wearing his great big winter coat, two pairs of pajama bottoms, and his really big, thick sweat shirt. I think there is something wrong with all of this. Maybe John should jog for a half hour on the treadmill every morning to warm up :))!!!!!
3 comments:
This one made me laugh, too. I seem to remember John always wearing his coat inside the Institute building!
maybe it's a robertson thing. my dad wears his coat around the house too. And I don't wear a coat, but I feel like it is 0 degrees every morning when I get out of bed, and I layer up in whatever clothing is on the floor by my bed. Some mornings I look quite amazing. ;o)
Jer's like that too! I bet it is a Robertson thing... He HATES it when I turn down the heat for the night and it's cold when he gets up in the morning... But he doesn't like the extra money we have to spend to heat the whole house the whole night... sigh.
Post a Comment