John is 38 today!!!! I have to say Happy Birthday my dear husband. Since he is so wonderful I am going to cut this short and list just the top ten things I love about John.
10. John is fatter than me.
9. Because of John I will never have to help my kids with their math homework.
8. All of the good and important traits on the my young woman's list of things I want in a husband John has.
7.John is really good at making up puns and funny lyrics to songs just out of the blue.
6. John makes me a laugh either because he said something funny or because he got all flustered trying to make up his mind about something unimportant.
5.John works really hard to support our family.
4.John brings me chocolate and flowers a lot.
3.John spends a lot of time playing with all of his 7 children every day, and he really cares how they are doing and he wants to help them succeed.
2.John honors his Priesthood, prays and reads his scriptures daily, and perseveres through family home evenings with 7 kids who do not want to sit.
1.John loves me and stands by me no matter how emotional or stupid I am. Okay a little longer the other # 1 is I love that John tries to understand all of the scriptures.
4 comments:
He sounds like a great guy!
Did you ever think you would marry someone older than me?
Awww, that is very sweet.
happy birthday John! Sorry I am lame and I don't even know when your birthday was. I knew it was this week sometime. Yeh...I'm lame.
this is a cute post Diane. John IS a good man. And he is lucky to have YOU. You guys are a great couple and are really good parents. I'm impressed. It's no wonder God wants you to keep poppin' those kids out ;o)
Okay, here is my confession. I had NO CLUE that it was JOhn's birthday last week. I am so sorry. I guess we probably owe you some peanut butter bars or something eh?
Post a Comment