Monday, May 18, 2009

Hatching

These diagrams show The First Stage of Labor Progression


I had to take Adam with me to my last ob check up. There was a diagram similar to this on the wall. Adam pointed to the first picture and said, "The egg is not cracked." Then he pointed to the next one and said, "the egg is cracking." Then the next one he said, "the egg is still cracking." Then he pointed to the fourth picture and said, "the egg is cracked." He pointed to the last picture and said, "Now the baby can come out."

2 comments:

Becca said...

how funny and cute! I can't wait for Grace to start really talking. I know she has all sorts of crazy things to say that will make mom laugh. :o)

Becca said...

ps- i am also glad that this didn't end with you saying you were hatching already.