Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some of Johnny's First Grade Journal Entries

Here are some cute things Johnny wrote in his first grade writing journal that he just brought home from school.

  1. 10/7/08 "I look most like my grandpa when he was a kid because I don't know everything."
  2. 10/8/08 "I make friends by being nice and sharing."
  3. 10/10/08 "A class rule we need is no kissing."
  4. 10/29/08 "When I grow up I want to be a computer game programmer because my whole life I wanted to be one."
  5. 11/11/08 "When I am tired I act grumpy."
  6. 12/2/08 "My favorite thing about Thanksgiving was the drink."
  7. 1/13/09 "If I couldn't sleep I would tell mom."
  8. 1/14/08 "If I was the teacher for one day I would give 4 recesses."
  9. 3/10/09 "My favorite thing that is green is the teacher in a green shirt. The thing I don't like is a cucumber."
  10. 4/10/09 "Easter is fun because you get to go on a Easter hunt."
  11. 5/13/09 "I am not taking anymore reading count's because you can't get pizzas anymore."

No comments: