Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Very Thankful

Tonight the miamaids and laurels in our ward came over to help us clean. In less than an hour they had cleaned every cupboard in my kitchen, the shelves in every closet and bathroom, the bugs out of all of the lights, and all of the ceiling fans. They also vacuumed all of the base boards and behind all the remaining furniture. They washed my very disgusting high chair. They wiped out the oven and vacuumed our kitchen ceiling. They even weeded the front flower bed. I think they accomplished in an hour what would take me 15 hours. We are very blessed to be in this ward. I am so very grateful and amazed.

I should also mention that since Monday, we have been brought in three dinners and invited out to dinner once. One of the dinners was anonmymous and left on our door step.

3 comments:

rozanny said...

That's so cool! Your ward is amazing!

Amy Eds said...

That's awesome! What a good ward! I hope where-ever you move youwill be in a good ward.

Bethany said...

I just LOVE good people!