What I wanted to write was: Yesterday, we went down to OKC for the temple. Often when we go there, we go to MCDonald's Playplace for lunch. I could not bare the thought of fast food yesterday, so instead we went to Walmart to get some things we would like for a picnic for lunch and for dinner. We bought an angel food cake, strawberries, bananas, and spray whipped cream for a dessert/lunch. All of the kids ate a bunch plus some extra fruit expect for Anya. She ate two peices of cake and some whipped cream. When I tried to put a strawberry or banana slice into her mouth she would spit it out and put her hand in front of her mouth. I just thought it was so funny how much she is like her dad. She looks just like him, and if taste buds can be genetic she's got those too.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Anya: Just Like Daddy
What I wanted to write was: Yesterday, we went down to OKC for the temple. Often when we go there, we go to MCDonald's Playplace for lunch. I could not bare the thought of fast food yesterday, so instead we went to Walmart to get some things we would like for a picnic for lunch and for dinner. We bought an angel food cake, strawberries, bananas, and spray whipped cream for a dessert/lunch. All of the kids ate a bunch plus some extra fruit expect for Anya. She ate two peices of cake and some whipped cream. When I tried to put a strawberry or banana slice into her mouth she would spit it out and put her hand in front of her mouth. I just thought it was so funny how much she is like her dad. She looks just like him, and if taste buds can be genetic she's got those too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahah that is so cute. What a funny little girl. I love strawberried and bananas and now i want some of that cake too!
Post a Comment