I sang this to Ruth when I asked her to set the table.
to the tune of: Nephi's Courage
The mother commanded Ruthy to go and get the plates;
Set them on the table before it gets to late.
Johnny and Kate did not want to try.
Ruthy was a good girl this was her reply:
"I will go; I will do
Whatever my mother says. I know if I try and obey
I'll have a happy day.
I will go; I will do
Whatever my Mother says. I know if I try and obey
I'll have a happy day."
Ruth really liked this song, but Kate and Johnny were pretty upset. Johnny asked if I could sing "Kate and Adam instead." I didn't mean to compare them to Laman and Lemeul. I had to inform them that I didn't think they were like Laman and Lemuel. Anyway I was pleased to come up with such easy and rhyming word changes to fit our little "
will you set the table situation." I can't always pop things like that out of my head and have it come out rhyming, never mind making any sense.
2 comments:
That is so fun.what a good Mom you are!
Perfect!
Post a Comment