I needed to say that Gramma and Grampa came. We love it when they come. Johnny and Adam wrestle with Grampa all day. Ruth and Kate shop with Gramma. Rachel cuddles with Gramma and relishes that she has two more people to read to her. Johnny had a Mario Kart companion in Grampa. Kate loved having a quiet talk with Gramma. Ruth loved going with everyone to Exploration Place. I was glad to have my parents here helping and playing with my kids, and still just taking care of me. Grandparents are the best. We are sad that they live so far away. Thank you for coming Gramma and Grampa.
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.
That is so nice of your family to come out! I bet your kids get so excited because they live so far away and don't get to see them very often. my kids get excited to go to Gmas and they only live 10 min away! Ha!
Post a Comment